Kings Chemicals is looking to hire an Apartments Manager to be responsible for the following:
- Monitor income and expenses and supervise staff.
- Manage and maintain all year or seasonal lodging facilities.
- Observe and monitor workers’ performance.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Inspect apartments for cleanliness and appearance.
- Coordinate front-office duties and resolve problems-if any.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A degree in business administration or any related field with at least three (3) years experience.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good team working abilities.
- Being able to deal with people from different backgrounds.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having a good understanding of the Zambian labor laws.
- Being able to plan the work of others.
- Being proactive and self-motivated.
Candidates who possess the necessary qualifications should send their detailed CVs to: