Madison Life Insurance Company (Z) Limited (MLife) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the following positions to be based at our Head Office in Lusaka.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITIES & ABILITIES
- Full grade twelve certificates with at least credit in Mathematics & English.
- Degree in Accounting, Mathematics & Statistics, Economics and Information Technology.
- CIA, ACCA or CFA
- At least three years working experience in a typical accounting or auditing environment with proven record.
- Knowledge of any accounting or auditing system will be an added advantage.
- Must be a team player and be proactive.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, including effective report writing skills.
- Perform operational, financial and compliance audits of business operations.
- Performs the identification and evaluation of the organization’s risk areas and develops an annual Audit Plan.
- Ensure risks are identified by performing strategic risk assessments and determine that they are appropriately controlled and managed by the business.
- Develops the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- To maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
- Prepare reports on audit results and provide recommendations to management for review and implementation.
- Evaluate and communicate financial and internal control best practices in use throughout the company and make recommendations for strengthening internal controls, improving operation, and reducing costs.
If you think that you meet the above requirements, you are invited to submit your cover letter and CV electronically only to the Assistant Human Resource Manager to [email protected] Closing date is Friday, 20th November, 2020.
PLEASE MENTION THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE
- Please note that MLife is an equal opportunity employer
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted