The specific responsibilities are given below:
1. Board Affairs
- Prepare Board Meeting agenda in consultation with the Chairman and Country Director of Technoserve, coordinate and attend Board meetings.
- Draft, finalize and maintain record of the Board Meeting
- Communicate the Board decisions to senior management team, and report actions taken on important Board decisions to the next Board meeting for further deliberation.
- Act as focal person to coordinate any Board related events.
2. Compliance Requirements
- Meet the statutory compliance requirements under the Companies Act, NGO Act, and other relevant laws including renewal of business licenses and updating of other important documents required for the organization.
- Provide, among other things, access to statutory registers of the Company and the minutes of the Board Meetings, and clarification on Board related compliance issues, attend the Annual Audit Exit Meeting.
3. Legal services
- Provide basic legal advisory services on laws, regulations and policies that apply to the company in consultation with management or any other law enforcing agencies of the government.
- Obtaining licenses from city council, fire brigade, etc.
Submitting annual returns for worker’s compensation, PACRA etc.
- Job Application Details To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.