- Teaching and following a daily routine.
- Adapting the program to suit the needs of the individual child or group.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engaged.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
- Ensuring the social and emotional growth of the child.
- Addressing the physical needs of the individual child or group.
- Composing detailed reports for parents.
- Meeting with The Head of Department and Administrator on a regular basis.
- Adhering to the guidelines of the Education Department and State.
Qualification and experience
- Must be a committed Christian.
- Full grade 12 Certificate.
- Diploma in Early Child Education.
- Must be male, 35 years and above.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field.
- Able to work with vulnerable children in compounds and communities.
- Ability to exercise patience when interacting with children.
- A caring and approachable nature.
- Ability to work during the evening, and after-hours, as needed.
- The candidate should possess, among others, high interpersonal skills, maturity, should be innovative, should have problem solving skills, should be able to work with minimal supervision, and should possess high confidentiality, integrity, and reliability.
Job Application Details
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications must send their curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications including current contact mobile/telephone numbers and three (03) traceable references (with referees email addresses) to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]