The Houseparent will be committed to serve, willing to work, create a Godly Christian home atmosphere and nurture loving relationships.
- Provide spiritual Leadership to children
- Be a team member in seeing that the philosophy, purpose and objectives of the house are being implemented with each young child.
- Have responsibility of the day today activities of the home and care of the children.
- Maintain a comfortable and clean house with the assistance of the children.
- Maintain a Christian environment that is joyful, relaxing and peaceful.
- Enforce family guidelines and discipline in a loving manner. Work with skills sheets to combine discipline and reinforce positive behaviors.
- Plan and supervise preparation of well balanced meals and keep log of meals served.
Qualifications and experience
- Must be a committed Christian.
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Social work, Psychology, or community development.
- Must be married for a minimum 3 years aged 45 years or more.
- Have one year experience involving supervision of a group of teenagers or experience of practical nature in working with the youth.
Job Application Details
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications must send their curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications including current contact mobile/telephone numbers and three (03) traceable references (with referees email addresses) to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]