View more 10 months ago
- The literacy class teacher will conduct literacy classes to all athletes that are out of the normal education school system.
- The class teacher will make all necessary recommendations for children and young people that are doing well n their studies to be put back into the normal education system when it is found to be necessary.
- Compile case reports, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Prepare, plan and deliver literacy provision, working at community leaning Centre and outreach sites through the area.
- Support leaners to prepare for external challenges as appropriate and complete all necessary assessments and documentation
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork including schemes of work, session plans, course attendance, recording of individual learners’ progress and achievement.
- The teacher will report to the Programs Officer.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding and empathize with the needs of local communities, particularly with the literacy/numeracy needs.
- Able to contribute constructively to work within a team.
- Able to organize and manage time effectively within both teaching and planning of workload.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in early childhood teaching from a reputable institution.
- Must have 1-2 years of progressive experience.
- Must have a full Grade Twelve Certificate
- Demonstrate ICT skills.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]