A Reputable Company
A reputable company seeks to recruit a driver to be based in Lusaka.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To provide reliable and safe driving services so as to transport Company staff, equipment and materials to assigned destinations.
Reporting to the Transport Officer
- Fully familiar with driving procedures.
- Keen understanding of handling basic vehicle maintenance and repair tasks.
- Picks up, drops off, and delivers documents, quotes, invoices, and other logistical.
- Maintains vehicle logbook, accounting for all mileage and fuel consumption/ costs.
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle including daily cleaning inside and weekly (minimum) car wash.
- Reports repairs and arranges any replacements immediately with approval from the immediate authority.
- Ensures that organization’s vehicles are always serviced in time.
- Makes timely reports on the due date of insurance and road licenses and work with the Transport and Logistics Department to ensure vehicles are adequately covered.
- Ensure that vehicles are well fueled prior to any journey.
- Drives safely and responsibly at all times, must be knowledgeable about, and comply with Zambia driving / traffic and parking rules & regulations
- Grade 12 Certificate
- C/CE valid driving license
- At least Five (5) years’ work experience as a driver