Purpose of the Role
The Technical Representative, will be responsible for repairing faulty products (such as the Solar Home Systems and Eco Zoom Mbaulas), assisting with minor facilities repair issues, assisting with inventory management.
The Technical Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform receipt, assessment, fixing and testing of faulty products (solar home systems, Mbaulas, water pumps).
- Perform activity recording (receipt, assessment, fixing, testing) on the Tech Log.
- Perform proactive reporting on major faults which cannot be fixed within the service level agreement.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Electrical and Electronics.
- Basic understanding of photovoltaics.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics.
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Should be reliable & trustworthy.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Must have a great attitude.
- Must be goal oriented & self – motivated.
- Should have excellent time management skills.
- Must be determined & persistent.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
Either through E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center at HQ, 15 Lubwa Road, Rhodes Park, Lusaka
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.