The Training Representative is responsible for to assist with activities and operations regarding the training of agents, staff, and distributors, as well as the development of training materials and methods.
Purpose of the Role
The Training Representative will be responsible for Cooperating with the marketing department to get branding materials for new agents, update the training calendar consistently and frequently, assist with the development of an overall, or individualized training and development plan and also maintain clear and correct information flow, via agents, of products and services.
The Training Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Budget for agent trainings.
- Request funding from Finance Department for agent and distributor trainings.
- Assist with developing training output reports/debriefs on all held trainings.
- Administer assessments at staff, agent, and distributor trainings.
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in teaching.
- Diploma in any teaching related course.
- Good communication & facilitation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under minimum supervision.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills in order to maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Coaching experience will be an added advantage.
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: “Please draft a three (3) months training plan to increase the competence levels of our agents.”
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
How to apply?
Kindly send an E-mail to: [email protected], indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.